Forum

Participation in time trials (TTs)

Time Trials discussion (Club and Open)

Participation in time trials (TTs)

Postby mattyardley » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:03 pm

Hi all. For my sins I've volunteered to take on the role of club Time Trial Secretary. I'll be sending a few messages around in the comings weeks but as a first step I'd be very keen to know how many club members participate in TTs, and particularly 'open' TTs (i.e. not just our own Wednesday evening club 10s on the Gaswsworth course). Could you please let me know if you ride open TTs or plan to ride them next year? Cheers. Matt
(I'll post this on Facebook too)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mattyardley

Re: Participation in time trials (TTs)

Postby Dave Hughes » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:05 pm

mattyardley wrote:Hi all. For my sins I've volunteered to take on the role of club Time Trial Secretary. I'll be sending a few messages around in the comings weeks but as a first step I'd be very keen to know how many club members participate in TTs, and particularly 'open' TTs (i.e. not just our own Wednesday evening club 10s on the Gaswsworth course). Could you please let me know if you ride open TTs or plan to ride them next year? Cheers. Matt
(I'll post this on Facebook too)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Matt. All the best with your new role Ill start you off, I ride some opens, but not enough and would like to get more involved next year!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Dave Hughes

Re: Participation in time trials (TTs)

Postby Squeezypete » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:26 pm

Matt,
I have not done any open 10s but plan to do a few next year as well as the club 10s and a couple of 25s all being well.
Good luck in the new role,
Pete Jackson
Squeezypete

Return to Time Trials