Clubrun to Poplar 2000

Club runs discussion

Clubrun to Poplar 2000

Postby ecclespike » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:29 am

Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum.
ecclespike

Re: Clubrun to Poplar 2000

Postby mochit » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:05 pm

No replies yet Ecclespike ! ......well Mochit got home safely after being rescued by 3 kindly musketeers after a puncture near Knutsford. There were two escapees who shall remain nameless......but they know who they are! They were later seen grovelling up Manchester road......obviously in a hurry to get home for their tea or hard of hearing, at their age probably both! I'll be watching Contador on the Ventoux on Saturday so my clubrun is in the morning to the Chestnut Centre via Ecclespike! then I'm off to Austria for a week altitude training, see you soon.
mochit

Postby ecclespike » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:23 am

Mochit wrote:There were two escapees who shall remain nameless......but they know who they are! They were later seen grovelling up Manchester road......obviously in a hurry to get home for their tea or hard of hearing, at their age probably both!

There were three escapees not two, Simon (not Galgut) being the third. But aside from that you are guilty of sexism and ageism both of which contravene the forum registration rules.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “macclesfieldwheelers.org.uk” is hosted or International Law.

But Mick and myself are not grumpy old men as some would have you believe. So when you get back from your salubrious surroundings in Austria and issue a fulsome apology all will be forgiven. :mrgreen: :lol:
Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum.
ecclespike

Postby tytherington » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Well Mick is old at over 50 and slightly hard of hearing however i can count and there was around 10 others in front of us .

and the not so kind person who implies I'm old unhelpful and deaf well I remember Grindleford very well but she shot off the front without a thought for those old folk behind needing zimmer frames to get up the hills however i can still mend a puncture

lastly if any one else has a grievance pm are a polite way of finding out what really happened
tytherington

Postby mochit » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:41 pm

I didn't realise I had offended anyone, so apologies. Jim tells me I did anyway! ..........about 'pm' I not sure I get this? 'pms' yes! :)
mochit

Return to Club runs