Forum

WARINGTON ROAD CLUB 2 UP

Time Trials discussion (Club and Open)

WARINGTON ROAD CLUB 2 UP

Postby roger j wrenn » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:24 pm

Hi Simon,
As the time trialing season draws to a close one of the last events on the calender is the Warrington Road Club 25 mile 2 up, Maclesfield Wheelers were out in force with 3 teams on the start sheet.Fastest club riders were Roger Wrenn and Graham Trevena who came 6th overall in a time of 55.49 also winning the "Best on Standard prize", Mike Cuming and Simon Ward were the fastest team with a junior rider in a time of 56.37 and 9th overall. Chris Edmondson and Adam Pinder came 14th overall in a time of 59.10.

Thats about it
Roger

was won by Charles McCulloch and Richard Bradley 51.20
followed by Waynne Randell and Ashley Brown in 51.43
Cheers
  Roger
form is temporary
class is permanent
roger j wrenn
Forum Moderator

Postby roger j wrenn » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:51 pm

Amendment to above from Chris Edmondson
I must have gone out of sink when coping the times down

he did a cracking ride on Sunday in the Mow Cop hill climb
then the Peaselow an hour or so later see below

Editorial comment! - Adam and I came 7th with 56:09 and were the fastest team with a junior!!! ha ha ha...you must have copied the results down wrong! Simon and Mike's time is correct though. I think they did an awesome ride as there's more muscle on a butcher's pencil....

Got a 2nd on Mow Cop and 4th on Peaslows respectively. Wanted to win Mow Cop and missed it by 4 seconds to Bill Moore from Wrye Forest CC.Peaslows was really close too. Chris Myhill won with 2:37 ish and then Bill Moore (2:42?? on fixed), Sam Clark (2:42.3, Buxton CC - rode ultralight fixed bike) and me (2:43.7) were 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 1.7 seconds between us all....
Cheers
  Roger
form is temporary
class is permanent
roger j wrenn
Forum Moderator

Return to Time Trials