Forum

Karl Austin inter-club 25 update

Time Trials discussion (Club and Open)

Karl Austin inter-club 25 update

Postby mattyardley » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:26 pm

THANK YOU to Elliot Sleath, Dave Hughes, Antony Lear, Andrew Jackson, Michael Roberts, Oliver Johnstone and Roger Wrenn for offering to help on Tuesday. We've now got enough to enable the event to go ahead which is a huge relief. Jamie Heeds - thanks for your kind offer too especially given your injuries - we're covered now so don't feel the need to come out (unless you want to convalesce in the nice evening sun ;) Similarly, Paul Dean, thanks for the offer but please feel free to ride in the event. I can do the pushing-off duty then set off as last rider myself this week (thanks for doing it last week).

Meeting place: Chelford Village Hall car park

Meeting time: 6.15pm please (to allow enough time to get organised and get people in place around the course).

Note: Congleton CC will marshal Chelford Island, so we're doing the rest of the marshalling points.

Note it's not the usual 25 course, but a variant (JC24 Monks Heath): https://ridewithgps.com/routes/19992107

If anyone else wants to help then please let me know. A helping hand at sign-on is always appreciated; and we can double-up on marshalling point too if more people are available.

Thanks
mattyardley

Return to Time Trials