Forum

TT awards reminder

Time Trials discussion (Club and Open)

TT awards reminder

Postby mattyardley » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:22 pm

So far I've had the sum total of ... ONE award claim form returned to me. Now, I realise some of you may be testing me given I've just taken up the role of TTSec, but the joke's over now! If you think you're in with a shout of an award please get in touch ASAP. Time is running out, and TTers hate that ;)
mattyardley

Re: TT awards reminder

Postby Dave Hughes » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:34 pm

mattyardley wrote:So far I've had the sum total of ... ONE award claim form returned to me. Now, I realise some of you may be testing me given I've just taken up the role of TTSec, but the joke's over now! If you think you're in with a shout of an award please get in touch ASAP. Time is running out, and TTers hate that ;)
Sent you a message Matt!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Dave Hughes

Postby nrb1403@aol.com » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:33 am

Hi Matt,
I did send an email regarding the Pym Chair and Cat and Fiddle hill climbs, best over 60's combinded times.
Cheers Nigel Bird.
nrb1403@aol.com

Postby Dave Hughes » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Dave Hughes wrote:
mattyardley wrote:So far I've had the sum total of ... ONE award claim form returned to me. Now, I realise some of you may be testing me given I've just taken up the role of TTSec, but the joke's over now! If you think you're in with a shout of an award please get in touch ASAP. Time is running out, and TTers hate that ;)
Sent you a message Matt!

Hi Matt, ive sent you a PM about club 10's and silver claim award. Let me know if you need any forms completing.

Cheers

Dave Hughes

Dave Hughes

Postby mattyardley » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:32 pm

Dave, Nigel - thanks, that's all I need from you for the claim. (btw Nigel I don't seem to have an email from you)
mattyardley

Return to Time Trials