Forum

Karl Austin Interclub 25 - event 2

Time Trials discussion (Club and Open)

Karl Austin Interclub 25 - event 2

Postby lfcquin » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:34 pm

Following the cancellation of the first leg of the Karl Austin Interclub challenge due to roadworks. Congleton CC have agreed to run it as part of their planned 25 mile Time Trial next Tuesday 11th July. The event is being run on the J8/15 course. Sign on starts at 6.30pm at the Chain & Gate pub. Map First rider off is 19.16pm.
Course J8/15
Note that this is an ADDITIONAL event to our club 10 TT on the 12th July and that event is not cancelled or changed in any way.

I could do with two or three marshalls to help Congleton, this would repay them for providing a few marshalls for our event a few weeks ago, if you are available then please let me know.

For the rest of you then please get out to ride. We have a lot of ground to make up from the last event and need our best riders out to try and catch up!

There is always the possibility that this event could be cancelled because of roadworks on the A34 approaching Congleton and Pexhill Road. Further advise on this will appear closer to the time.

Any questions then please DM me. Thanks
lfcquin

Re: Karl Austin Interclub 25 - event 2

Postby thetrotter » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:41 am

Congleton CC have announced on their website that the second leg is cancelled because of roadworks and that they will be holding a !0 on the Gawsworth course instead.
Samuel Pecke : A bald headed buzzard content only in wenching, lying and drinking.
thetrotter

Return to Time Trials