Forum

2014 M&DTTA Awards

Time Trials discussion (Club and Open)

2014 M&DTTA Awards

Postby Mr.Malc » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:57 pm

Calling all Juniors or recent arrivals on the TT scene.

The M&DTTA (see Below) have been in touch, inviting claims from Macclesfield Wheelers for two prizes they award annually. So if you are/were under 18 or have graduated from club 10s to longer or open events recently read on.

M&DTTA Junior Best all rounder ( BAR)
Riders need to have completed 2 x 10 mile OPEN events and 2 x 25 mile OPEN events this season on “J” (local) courses only. Claims need to be in before end of October. If you think you qualify please get in touch with me and I will tell you how to claim and to whom. For this award both Juniors and Juveniles qualify.
Juvenile : until their sixteenth birthday.
Junior : from their sixteenth birthday and until the 31st December of the year in which their 18th birthday occurs.

Wagstaff Award 2014
“to the person who in the opinion of the committee (M&DTTA)is the best first year rider. A first year rider is defined as one who has not ridden any open CTT event at any distance or a club event in excess of 10 miles. The qualifying 12 month period to start with the rider’s first open event.” If you think this fits you contact me and I will pass on how you can claim.

Manchester & District Time Trials Association (M&DTTA)
The M&DTTA is a “club of clubs” of which Macclesfield Wheelers is a member. The M&DTTA should not be confused with Cycling Time Trials (CTT) the governing body for time trialing which is split into districts, Manchester being the most local to us.
As with Macclesfield Wheelers the season officially closes on 30 September. So claim should only include performances up until then.
Robert Foster, TT Sec

nec dolor nec dolor
Mr.Malc

Return to Time Trials