Forum

Track Night 2014

Social Events

Track Night 2014

Postby carl » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:00 am

Morning, I have recently made enquires over organising a track session for the wheelers. I have been informed it’s absolutely rammed again this half of the year and we are on the waiting list again for September.

Please see email responce for any one who wishes to get on track sooner please see details of public taster sessions below

Hi Carl,
Many Thanks for your enquiry, I’m afraid we are fully booked at the moment for Velodrome private track hire until July 2014!
If you would like to be added to the next available waiting list, which will be September please drop me an email and I will certainly add you.
This doesn’t automatically guarantee a session unfortunately, as we will have such little track time to offer in comparison to the number of people waiting for availability.
For information the costs are as follows ..
The cost for An Adult 16+ Private Novice taster session would be £185 per hr for a max of 16 people and includes Track hire, bikes helmets & training coach.
For groups aged between 9-16 year olds the cost would be £160 per hr, Max number is 15 per hr.
Shoes are additional / optional at a cost of £5.00,
For private club hire or individual hire the costs would be as follows..
Track Hire £130 per hr
Coaching £30 1st hr £22 every hr after
Bike Hire £12.00 up to 2hrs £17 2hrs+
Shoe Hire £5.00
We do offer Public Taster sessions for “individual” members of the general public which you may book onto with reception on 0161 223 2244 option 3, and we also do sell vouchers.
If the BMX Track is something you would like to book privately, please contact Martin on bmx@nationalcyclingcentre.com
Please note: **Before you can book any public session you will need to complete a registration form online from our website http://www.nationalcyclingcentre.com
If you need any further information please do not hesitate to drop me a line.

Many Thanks
Kindest Regards
Sam
Bookings Administrator
carl

Re: Track Night 2014

Postby carl » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:27 pm

Quick update an email from admin:

No problem at all Carl, you will be no 50 on the September waiting list.
Kindest Regards
Sam
carl

Re: Track Night 2014

Postby Knuddy » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:40 pm

I'm up for a track session, how about booking it for October when days are short and the nights are dark...
Knuddy

Return to Social