Forum

Sherbets with the Herbets

Old posts

Sherbets with the Herbets

Postby ecclespike » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:21 pm

If anyone one fancies a few beverages and a Thai/Indian curry we are organizing an informal night out on Sat 5th Dec. Meet up at Weatherspoons, 7.00pm, then on to Ronnies Bar. Eating at approx 8.45pm @ 90 degree east Sunderland St. If intersted let Phil B or myself know either verbally, via PM or reply to this post.

In the unlikely event of a large turnout we will need a £5 deposit to secure the booking at the restaurant. Cheers :occasion5: It will be compulsory to drink lots of alcohol and indulge in revelry, something that many Macc Wheelers seem very capable of. :cheers:
Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum.
ecclespike

Re: Sherbets with the Herbets

Postby petemcg » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:54 pm

I'll be there Jim. It's life but not as we know it.

Pete Chairio
petemcg

Postby mochit » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:13 pm

i'll be out 4 a few 'sherbets with the herbets' or is that 'clevers with the trevors'....oh no i'll miss 'strictly'....so you'll have to buy me a few V&T's!
mochit

Postby Warren » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:12 pm

sound good, count me in.

w
Warren

Postby mochit » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:06 pm

well what a night!........I didn't wake up until lunchtime the next day............and what a hangover!........ it's a shame you missed it, great company, great food, even Kate Moss said it was good! well after I can't remember how many double V &T's I had and after dancing at Ronnie's bar, mochit's prince came to her rescue before it got any worse! a really great night had by all..............:flower:
mochit

Postby ecclespike » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:41 pm

Mochit wrote:even Kate Moss said it was good! well after I can't remember how many double V &T's I had and after dancing at Ronnie's bar, mochit's prince came to her rescue before it got any worse! a really great night had by all..............

So it really was Kate Moss then, or was it mochit's twin sister? Or was I seeing double? A top notch night, can't wait to do it again next year. I counted 8 double V&T's, that's before the Leffe at Ronnie's removed my remaining faculties. :mrgreen: :toothy7: :occasion8: :blob4:
Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum.
ecclespike

Return to Archive