Forum

Parkinson Memorial Road Race 16/8/2015 - HELP REQUIRED

Club events, open events, challenge rides, sportives, social events etc.

Parkinson Memorial Road Race 16/8/2015 - HELP REQUIRED

Postby Jill Wesley » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:24 pm

:hello1: :hello2: :help: :director: :bounce:
Parkinson Memorial Road Race - Sunday 16 August 2015
10am start. 55 miles, Siddington Circuit. HQ: Siddington Village Hall (A34) Cheshire SK11 9JR

Entries in advance only by 5th August. No Entry on Line (EOL).

To enter the event you need to go to The League International Cycling Website: http://www.tlicycling.org.uk/EventsCalendar_DetailsPage.aspx?date=16/08/2015 Entry form is under Downloads section of the website. Cheques: J Wesley.
Entry fees: £10.00 (TLI members), non-members £15.00 (includes Day Membership fee).
£1 from every entry fee will be donated to East Cheshire Hospice and all proceeds from the catering :blob2:

HELP REQUIRED for a successful safe event. I need marshals, 3 Lead Car Drivers, HQ helpers to set up/clear up and a catering crew. We require volunteers for marshalling from 9am to approximately 1.30pm.
:wav:
Please contact me soon as I need to know in advance we have all jobs covered. Please let me know if you are free to help via Facebook or Messenger, post here or PM me.

Thank you
Jill Wesley
Event Organiser
Jill Wesley

HELP URGENTLY NEEDED - Parkinson Memorial Road Race 16 Aug

Postby Jill Wesley » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:42 pm

Parkinson Memorial Road Race - Sunday 16 August 2015
10am start. 55 miles, Siddington Circuit. HQ: Siddington Village Hall (A34) Cheshire SK11 9JR

Entries are going well for the event and we will have a full field of 80 riders. Macclesfield Wheelers has a healthy road racing scene this year and we have 8 riders representing the club. Also the riders are supporting East Cheshire Hospice by donating £1 of their entry fee to the charity.

To make this a safe event I need marshals and helpers to get in touch with me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

HELP REQUIRED - URGENTLY
2 lead car drivers
2 lead car observers
10 marshals
2 signing on
2 judges
Help to support Alison on refreshments - all proceeds going to East Cheshire Hospice.
Cake bakers - as many as possible :toothy7: :toothy8:

If you are available to drive a lead car I need to know by Friday 7th August to ensure all paperwork is completed in time.

Your club is promoting this event and we need to support our riders who are racing. If we don't get volunteers then I will be approaching our own riders who will have to forfeit their ride in order for the event to go ahead. If after that we don't have marshalling positions covered, the event will have to be cancelled as riders' safety will be at risk.

In order to make this event safe I need all volunteers to contact me by Friday 7th August so I can send out briefing notes.

Please contact me via Facebook, Messenger, PM this forum or text/phone 07981 701135

Thank you
Jill :thumleft:
Jill Wesley

HELP for the Parkinson Memorial Road Race 16/8/2015

Postby Jill Wesley » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:28 am

HELP STILL REQUIRED for the Parkinson Memorial Road Race - Sunday 16 August 2015

We have our 3 lead car drivers, and marshals have volunteered, thank you ! OK we just need 8 more of our 200 members to offer their help and we're there. You don't have to be a member of the club to help out.

WE URGENTLY NEED
2 lead car observers to sit in the lead car with driver
4 marshals
2-3 judges

Cakes also required please - all proceeds going to East Cheshire Hospice and Alison could do with a hand in the kitchen.

Please contact me via Facebook, Messenger, PM this forum or text/phone 07981 701135

Thank you
Jill Wesley :salut:
Jill Wesley

Return to Events