Forum

Macclesfield Wheelers Evening Road Race 2015

Club events, open events, challenge rides, sportives, social events etc.

Macclesfield Wheelers Evening Road Race 2015

Postby Anthony Allan » Wed May 13, 2015 5:13 pm

Event programme including start sheet can be downloaded here: http://www.tlicycling.org.uk/StartSheet.aspx?event=1440

Thanks to everyone who has offered to help out on the night I will email info out later in the week.

Anyone else who is available to help (6.30 to 8.30 Tuesday 19th May, Siddington Hall) please get in touch (see previous posts for details).

Cheers,
Anthony
Anthony Allan

Re: Macclesfield Wheelers Evening Road Race 2015

Postby Paul Roman » Thu May 14, 2015 3:31 pm

I can help if you need more people
Paul Roman

Re: Macclesfield Wheelers Evening Road Race 2015

Postby Anthony Allan » Fri May 15, 2015 10:35 am

Thanks to those who have volunteered to marshal at the Macclesfield Wheelers Evening Road race on Tuesday night.
Anybody else thinking of coming to marshal (can't have too many) or just spectate, you are very welcome.

Please see the attachment for details of the event and TLI marshalling guidelines. I have also included provisional marshalling positions but please come to the HQ to sign the marshal register, leave your mobile phone number, collect hiz-viz bibs and flags and attend the Marshal briefing (6.35pm) before heading to your allocated position.

It can get chilly standing still so make sure you have a few layers and come back to the HQ for a brew and cake afterwards :)

Any bakers among you, donations of cake will be appreciated!

If anyone is available from 4.30 to help Greg set out the course and/or afterwards to help him collect the signs please let me know. If you can bring any signs back to the HQ with you after the race it will make Greg's job a lot easier.

Any problems or questions just give me a shout (07855 855552).

The rider start sheet can be found here: http://www.tlicycling.org.uk/StartSheet.aspx?event=1440 don't forget to cheer on the Wheelers!

See you Tuesday
Ant
Attachments
Marshals 2015.pdf
(473.35 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
Anthony Allan

Return to Events