Forum

Club Clothing Invoices - December 2015

New Club Clothing

Club Clothing Invoices - December 2015

Postby mochit » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:33 pm

To everyone who placed an order for new Club kit,
......we are planning to send out invoices this month, so we have enough funds in the account to pay for the order when it arrives, expected delivery early January 2016. The invoices will be sent out by email directly from the shopping cart, including the 10% discount for this first order. Please note, if you placed separate orders you will receive an email for each order placed, so please remember to add up the totals.
Payment details and options will be advised in each invoice.
Cheers, Cath :santa:
mochit

Re: Club Clothing Invoices - December 2015

Postby mochit » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:46 pm

An update on ETA of Club Clothing....its leaving the Giordana factory end January, estimated to arrive at Yellow 5th February. For anyone who hasn't paid yet, please can you do this asap as we need to pay Yellow for the order before its delivered to us.
Collection dates likely w/c 8th / 15th February. Full details will be emailed to members who placed an order.
Cheers, Catherine

mochit wrote:To everyone who placed an order for new Club kit,
......we are planning to send out invoices this month, so we have enough funds in the account to pay for the order when it arrives, expected delivery early January 2016. The invoices will be sent out by email directly from the shopping cart, including the 10% discount for this first order. Please note, if you placed separate orders you will receive an email for each order placed, so please remember to add up the totals.
Payment details and options will be advised in each invoice.
Cheers, Cath :santa:
mochit

Club Clothing - collection Monday 15th February Park Tav

Postby mochit » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:01 pm

The new Club Kit has arrived! :-D

Collection date is on Mon 15th Feb from 6:30 - 8:30pm at The Park Tavern, Park Lane, Macclesfield in the library room just inside the main entrance.

To anyone who can't collect on the night i.e they will ideally need to send a friend / club member to collect on their behalf, otherwise the next available collection date will be later in the month.

See you Monday :afro:
mochit

Postby Thorpy » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:44 pm

Hi,
if there's any kit spare after everyone has received their orders or if anybody doesn't want their order then I will be interested in purchasing some for myself and /or my son.
I am normally size medium jersey/shorts and my lad either xs or small
Many thanks
Dave Thorp
Thorpy

Postby mochit » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:57 pm

Details on how to buy spare stock items will be published on FB and forum next week; we will also look to put together a new order soon if there is enough demand.
Cheers, Catherine.
mochit

Return to Club Clothing