Forum

Sunday Morning training ride

Training rides info + discussion

Postby Monicaeden » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:13 pm

This week we are back on for the Sunday morning training ride. 9.15am from the Town hall. This week's route is 90km and we are heading out Knutsford/Great Budworth, pretty much flat. We will have a press on up the wizard on the way back...a gradient which is steeper than I'd favour so I'll bring up the rear no doubt! Hopefully have a good group out again, see you then. :-)
Monicaeden

Postby Monicaeden » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:36 pm

We have the 4th training ride marked in for Sunday. Looking at the weather we may be cancelling, sledging, making the start time a little later or you never know may be able to crack on as planned. I'll see what happens with this artic blast tomorrow & Sat and will update facebook & calendar on website Saturday night. Had planned to go to Church Minshull but if we are on may have to adjust to be more main roads.
Monicaeden

Re: Sunday Morning training ride

Postby Monicaeden » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:51 pm

Unsurprisingly going to cancel tomorrow's Winter training ride...too much winter for us to deal with! MTB weather I feel...

We are going to add some extra training rides in across the Christmas break (the words Festive 500 have been banded around in our household) and I also have dates for January onwards. We will slightly lose the every other week process due to some racing commitments but there will be 2 rides a month still. Dates below and to be on the calendar soon.

24th December
31st December
7th January
21st January
4th February
11th February
4th March
Monicaeden

Return to Training