Forum

Annual Awards - Richard Elliott Trophy

General Macclesfield Wheelers related discussion.

Annual Awards - Richard Elliott Trophy

Postby Mike Roberts » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:20 pm

It is that time of the year and anyone aspiring to pickup the above at the forthcoming Dinner & Presentation Evening should be preparing a list of the 'endurance' events that they have ridden from 1st October last to 30th September (fast approaching).

Last year's Chirk Express is not counted for the current year, as it was calculated in last year.

Points are awarded for all Audax events ridden; note events longer than 300km (approx.) do not count for the extra points that are awarded also depending on the distance and the climbing values for events between 100 and including 300km.

Rides in Sportive events with distances comparable to Audaxes will also be accepted; as will the Langsett and any commercially organised 'off-road' challenge. In respect of the latter, the 3-Peaks cyclo-cross does not count.

The Club organises a season opening Circuit of the Edge. There are 3-Loops rides, excursions to Bishops Castle, and the Wild Wales Challenge, which are all rated, and earn more points than an individual Audax.

Those wishing to be considered for the award are invited to send me their list of rides before the end of October; ideally before the date of the Annual General Meeting.
MBobs

AKA Mr Grub Street - whatever that implies!
Mike Roberts

Re: Annual Awards - Richard Elliott Trophy

Postby Paul Roman » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:29 pm

Hi Mike
You may well have my rides already but I thought I would go the correct route.

Audaxs as AUK website plus
Circuit of the Edge

3 Loops

Wild Wales Challenge

Bishops Castle Weekend

Thanks
Paul
Paul Roman

Re: Annual Awards - Richard Elliott Trophy

Postby Mike Roberts » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:18 am

Thanks, Paul, for this illustration to other members of the Wheelers.

Those that are not actually AUKS; which familiarity enables me to extract data by membership number; need to list the Audax events they have completed.
MBobs

AKA Mr Grub Street - whatever that implies!
Mike Roberts

Return to General