Forum

Feel like a mug?

General Macclesfield Wheelers related discussion.

Feel like a mug?

Postby lfcquin » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:59 pm

For those club members looking to compliment their new jersey, or for those who have missed out on the initial order and would like an alternative display of club support I can offer you a bespoke mug with your name, club logo and club jersey image printed on the side.

The organisation that can provide these mugs is Kapja. Ran by two cyclists, they have pretty much kitted out every club in the North West with mugs. I'm pretty sure the mugs cost £6 each (I'm just waiting for Kapja to confirm they are still that price), regardless of quantities ordered.

If you are interested in ordering one then please drop me a note/email/text/call letting me know how many you want and what name you want printed on the mug.

Ill keep the offer open for a few weeks (mainly because I will be off on holiday soon) and look to place an order towards the end of August if Kapja can accommodate. Once I know the numbers I will confirm estimated delivery times.

Thanks

Chris
Attachments
Mug.png
Mug.png (132.21 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
lfcquin

Re: Feel like a mug?

Postby Dave Hughes » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:19 pm

lfcquin wrote:For those club members looking to compliment their new jersey, or for those who have missed out on the initial order and would like an alternative display of club support I can offer you a bespoke mug with your name, club logo and club jersey image printed on the side.

The organisation that can provide these mugs is Kapja. Ran by two cyclists, they have pretty much kitted out every club in the North West with mugs. I'm pretty sure the mugs cost £6 each (I'm just waiting for Kapja to confirm they are still that price), regardless of quantities ordered.

If you are interested in ordering one then please drop me a note/email/text/call letting me know how many you want and what name you want printed on the mug.

Ill keep the offer open for a few weeks (mainly because I will be off on holiday soon) and look to place an order towards the end of August if Kapja can accommodate. Once I know the numbers I will confirm estimated delivery times.

Thanks

Chris

Ill definately have one please Chris. Let me know if you want me to txt/email confirmation. Cheers.
Dave Hughes

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Dave Hughes

Re: Feel like a mug?

Postby amf1966 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:09 pm

I'll have a mug please Andrew Ford
amf1966

Return to General